1. Finding businesses to purchase or merge with, including synergistic business relationships.
2 Setting up agent and sales programs
3 Analyzing opportunities to spin off underperforming components of the business
4 Developing liquidation strategies
5 Pursuing delinquent and non performing debts and obligations.
6. Adherence to regulatory requirements at federal, state and local level
7. Development of asset purchase agreements and related documents.
8. Negotiations in connection with acquisitions, leases and other contractual relationships.
9. Revising language related to bills of lading, broker-carrier contracts, transportation agreements and other documents used in transportation.
10. Updates on new court decisions, new legislation and new regulations.